FINANCIAL SERVICES AS AN UTILITY
Simple, Accessible, Trustworthy, Everywhere.
Headquartered in Taiwan, 21st Financial Technology (“21st Fintech”) is a trustworthy and go-to Fintech platform that provides a wide range of innovative and convenient financial services/solutions to merchants and consumers on the back of its data analytics and technology.
21st Fintech engages the merchants with its flagship payment gateway, facilitation, fraud management and cash management solutions. It also engages the consumers with an all-in-one e-wallet, or a financial super app, that incorporates bill payment, BNPL, lending, insurance and other financial products.
Comprehensive product offering with strong ecosystem support
TapPay Payment Gateway
- First Apple and Google payment partner in Taiwan with comprehensive solutions.
- Strong fraud detection & 3D secure 2.0 services with over 99% accuracy.
- Integrated operations management acting as the one-stop solutions for merchants of all scales and industries.
- Taiwan leading wallet service provider with official government license.
- Fully integrated payment and lifestyle functions with strong loyalty proposition.
- Highly integrated with financial services (Lending, Insurance, etc.) to become the “Go-To Financial App”.
21 Credit Service
- Taiwan first online BNPL service provider with strong digital backbone.
- Offers wallet and third-party apps solutions along with E-commerce service for consumers.
- Technology driven credit scoring & risk management systems leading to strong monetization capabilities.
The largest Fintech company in Taiwan with US$3 Billion GPV in 2021, poised to capture the financial services market with disruptive solutions
Fintech market leader in Taiwan, expanding to SEA
Experienced management with an agile team culture
Taiwan E –commerce pioneer, writer, filmmaker, and entrepreneur. Founder and acting Chairman of the PChome Group.
Yale Master of Statistics & MIT Master of Finance, former OC&C Strategy Consultant, and Founder of the first online BNPL brand in Taiwan.
15+ years of investment and banking experience, at Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and one of Taiwan’s largest private equity funds Zoyi Capital as its Managing Director.
Entrepreneur and Engineer. Master degree at TUM, Germany and NCTU, Taiwan. Strong background in software engineering.
15+ year of management experience in global banks. Former Executive Manager at BNP Paribas, American Continental Bank Manager, Seattle Bank Manager.
Partnering with us on our journey
Taipei Office: No. 163, Section 1, Keelung Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan
Tokyo Office: 7F, 12-8 Nihonbashihisamatsuchō, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0005, Japan